LABO Host Families in London Ontario IMPORTANT! Home visit interview date : LABO Japanese homestay program

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 05:36:00 +0000

**************************************************************************Mailing
 list for LABO host families for LABO Japanese homestay program!  If you are
receiving this email, you are already registered as LABO host family for LABO
homestay program 2014!  You will accommodate a Japanese student in this summer!
 :)Please contact me at  lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
**************************************************************************Hi,
LABO host families!
(IF YOU RESPOND ALREADY FOR HOME VISIT INTERVIEW DATE, PLEASE IGNORE THIS
MAIL.)
The purpose of the home visit interview is host family can learn more about
LABO homestay programhost family sign on homestay agreementinterview ALL of the
host family member and get more information for BETTER host-delegate matching
We are planning the home visit interview days as followings:April 26, Saturday
after 3:30pmMay 3, Saturday after 3:30pmMay 10, Saturday after 3:30pmMay 24,
Saturday after 3:30pm
Please choose your convenient date for home visit interview, then response me
at  lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
This year, we have to interview for 14 families for 14 Japanese students.
However, if these dates doesn't work at all, please let me know.We can discuss
about interview date with you. :)
takako matsushita-bombaLABO homestay coordinatorlli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx

Takako Matsushita-Bomba
lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
★Homestay Coordinator & Student Recruite Agent
http://canada-stay.com/
★LABO homestay coordinator in London,
Canadahttp://canada-stay.com/hostfamilywantedforlabo.html

★Japanese Language Tutoring in London Canada
http://canadalondon.web.fc2.com/learn_japanese_london_canada.html