[ktvt] Re: phan mem chong spyware

  • From: "Vy Pham" <blindygirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:41:09 -0400

Theo em biet thi no se giup tim spyware trong may cho minh. Phan tim spyware
thi la mien phi, nhung muon no quet don sach se may minh thi phai dong 30
dollars. Tuc la phan tim kiem thi khong phai tra tien, nhung ma muon ngai don
dep nha cua thi phai dong tien. 30 dollars cho mot nam.

Duoi day la phan e-mail em nhan duoc, co noi ve phan mem nay. Moi ba con cung
xem lai, neu nhu phan giai thich cua Vy khong duoc ro rang lam.

From: Aaron Howell aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I've just discovered by accident a really fantastic anti spyware
application. PC Pitstop Exterminate from http://www.pcpitstop.com/

This is far and away the most accessible antispyware software I have ever seen.
(even far better than windows defender). There is also antivirus software up
there but I haven't looked at that, but if it uses the same interface it will
be very good too. The software lets you scan your system for malware, and then
you have to register if you want to clean it. I found the results very
accurate. Price is US$29.95 for 12 months. This is a package I might seriously
consider buying. Anyway, I just thought people might like to know. Regards
Aaron

Regards Steve Email: srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Skype:  steve1963 MSN Messenger:
internetuser383@xxxxxxxxxxx

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com

  No ban cho minh mua hay la no share cho minh xai vay noang? Noi cho ro hong
thoi nhieu nguoi lai keu len keu xuong nua do. hehehehe
    Xin gioi thieu mot phan mem co ten la PC Pitstop Exterminate de chong
spyware. Xin vo trang web de xem them chi tiet: http://www.pcpitstop.com/. Nghe
noi phan mem nay con tot hon ca window defender nua.