[ktvt] Fw: [JAWS-Users] for those of you that use screen readers

  • From: "thao vy" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MINHHACENTER" <minhhacenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:58:11 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: <rpgutierrez53@xxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:50 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] for those of you that use screen readers

Always remember the following information:

Lions rrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhroarhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr!
Cats purhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr, and I like to pet their soft
furhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr.
While some women are ugly, others are quite
purhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhdy.
A German Shepherd might
rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhroofhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf at you
and
you may even hear a gurhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr.
And, last but not least, never, while walking through the Arizona
desert,
step on a rattle
stststststststststststststststststststsnake, because they! do! bite!!

signature database 4101 (20090525) __________

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/CCB-L?hl=en

signature database 4101 (20090525) __________

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

All of my outgoing messages are scanned by Avast!
http://www.jaws-users.com/help/