[kscnorthconnect] Re: We did it

  • From: Julia Trippe <jetrippe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:59:29 -0700

Unfortunately there is no way to do this.
But, If you got my welcome message, there is a link for FAQ that tells you
where to go to change your email to once a day/week if you would like. This is
called 'digest' mode.
That way you get them all at once and can ignore the ones you aren't interested
in.

Here is the link for frequently asked questions:
//www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq

or go directly to our info page at:
//www.freelists.org/list/kscnorthconnect
and beside 'Choose an action' select 'Turn digest mode on' from the drop down
menu.
Julia