[kscnorthconnect] Re: Movie night

  • From: Carole Bennett <ziacarolina34@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

Okay 7 pm. See you all there.
Carole

Carole J. Bennett, MSW, LMT
Affordable Massage for Wellness
office (541) 485-1007
c- (541) 653-1412

--- On Wed, 5/16/12, Margaret Bayless <baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Margaret Bayless <baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kscnorthconnect] Re: Movie night
To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, drcharpeterson@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 7:20 AM

7 it is.  Let's stay with that time and see how the evening works out and keep
adjusting the Movie Night design as we go.  M
>>> Charlotte Peterson  05/15/12 8:14 PM >>>

Yes, Margaret, thanks for hosting and all your work to make this happen.  I
like the idea of alternating between the different kinds of movies.  But, it
would be extremely difficult for me to make it there by 6:45 and do not want to
walk into a movie 15 minutes late--Can we please start the movie at 7pm?
Thanks for the consideration, Charlotte