[kscnorthconnect] Re: Movie night

  • From: Pat Ryan <cpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:21:55 -0700

So Carrol - from your signature it sounds like I can have either an affordable massage or wellness, but not both? What a conundrum. Still here in lovely Spain. Pattie is somewhere over the US right now, on her way Madrid. I hope the captain is taking his medication!

Best,
Pat

Pat Ryan
University of Oregon
Dept. of Geological Sciences/Geophysics
Eugene Oregon 97403
office 541-346-5875 / cell 541-554-7880
cpat@xxxxxxxxxxx
Spain cellular: +34 671-933-653
Morocco cellular: +212 628-012-135

On May 17, 2012, at 10:02 AM, Carole Bennett wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your email. I agree about film themes, etc.
Yes, 6:30 pm is great for viewing film and socializing/discussion.

Enjoy your time in Ashland and taking Refuge!
Happy travels,
Carole

Carole J. Bennett, MSW, LMT
Affordable Massage for Wellness