[kscnorthconnect] Fwd: Re: Fwd: movie night

  • From: Julia Trippe <jetrippe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:27:10 -0700

Just as a reminder:

Movie night is May 10th (Thursday) at Margaret's place around 7 pm.
The plan is to start the film at 7:15 or 7:20 so we will have time to talk
afterward.

Directions to Margaret Bayless's home at 1105 Calvin St., Eugene:
        N. on Coburg; E. on Harlow (rt turn from Coburg), continue  E. on
Harlow; (watch for school speed zone); turn left just past    Bertha Holt
Elementary school; onto Calvin pass three streets on left; house is on right -
large magnolia tree in yard.

Phone: 541-357-4022 (if you get lost)

Margaret will provide tea.  Bring your own beverage if other than tea.  Bring
snacks, including popcorn, if desired. (We will make some popcorn - with
butter).

Hope to see you there!