Thanks and April 5th

  • From: Kbjonny@xxxxxxx
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:29:37 EST

     Thank you to everyone that came out to support local music in Lockport
at the UAW Hall on March 30th.  A special thanks to all of the bands and
sponsors for their donations.  We certainly had a great time being a part of
the celebration.

     We hope to see a bunch of you at The Green Buffalo Pub next Saturday,
April 5th.  The show will begin about 10:30 PM and we're planning on doing
two sets.  The Green Buffalo Pub is located at 165 Lake Ave. in Lancaster,
NY.  Directions are pretty easy... take Transit Road to Como Park and hang a
left, continue on Como Park for approximately 4 minutes and the Green Buffalo
will be on your right at the corner of Como and Lake Ave.  Check our website
for more info or updates on this show and others.

     Thanks again and we'll see ya on Saturday.
The Barnyard

Please visit for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.