March 30th Benefit... Hopefully this one comes through

  • From: Kbjonny@xxxxxxx
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:41:06 -0500

   Apparently the last message came through all jumbled. Let me apologize for
that and we'll try again until we get it right.

   This Sunday, March 30th, there will be a celebration of local music and the
memory of Eric Vinson at the UAW Hall in Lockport, NY. The beneft runs from
1:00PM to 8:00PM and includes performances from DJ Joe DeFlippo, Kosmic
Barnyard, The New 44's, and Jonsie. There will be a $10 donation requested at
the door (children 12 and under are admitted free) that includes soda and food.
Plans have also been made for a 50/50 drawing and a cash bar will be available
for your enjoyment. The UAW Hall is located at 524 Walnut St, on the corner of
Walnut and Vine Streets, in Lockport, NY. Kosmic expects to begin it's set
around 2:30PM.

   In other news... Kosmic will be appearing at the Green Buffalo Pub on
Saturday, April 5th.  The Green Buffalo is located at 165 Lake Ave. in
Lancaster, NY. We've heard some great things about this place and we are
looking forward to checking it out firsthand. Show starts about 10:30PM. Stay
tuned for more information on this gig and some others that are presently being

   Thanks for all of your continued support. We look forward to seeing you all
on Sunday the 30th and again on April 5th.
The Barnyard

Please visit for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.