LIVE LOCAL MUSIC THIS SATURDAY, MAY 12th, AT THE NIAGARA HOTEL IN LOCKPORT

  • From: Kosmic Barnyard <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:05:20 -0400

Suite 56's world tour supporting Tattoo the Little Guy continues this weekend
with a show at the infamous Niagara Hotel.  We'll be opening the night up for
TtLG this SATURDAY, MAY 12th, at the NIAGARA HOTEL in Lockport
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sorry-Were-Open-The-Niagara-Hotel/118653601502533).
  We had a blast a couple of weeks ago at Gonzo's with some special guest
appearances and the bands switching up musicians throughout the night.
Saturday should be even better.  Looking to kick things off between 10:30-11:00
p.m. and play for about an hour.  Hope to see you all there. Thanks,Jon (a/k/a
Kosmic Kid)