Kosmic- Wednesday AND Friday

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:53:26 -0400

First off, a big THANK YOU to everyone that came out to the Green Buffalo on
Saturday!  It's always nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd and to
meet some new ones.  We had a really great time and look forward to
returning there later this summer or early in the fall.

This Wednesday, June 18th, Kosmic will be performing at McGarret's.
McGarret's is located at 946 Elmwood Ave., on the corner of Elmwood and
Bidwell, in Buffalo, NY.  The show will start about 11:00 PM and there is a
great selection of beers on tap with a number of drink specials running
throughout the night.

This Friday, June 20th, Kosmic will be opening for Buffalo favorites
MYOCLONIC JERK at the 658 Bar and Lounge.  658 is located at 658 Main St.,
about two doors to the right of the Main St. entrance/exit to Shea's
Theatre.  Kosmic is only performing ONE set that night so get there early as
the music will start about 10:30 PM.  Visit the website for more info. on
both these shows.

Also... we expect to have tickets available for Blind Baby's Holiday very
very soon.  Tickets will be $30 presale and include camping and ALL music
for the entire weekend (July 25th-27th).  There will also be a magazine out
shortly with stories on all of this year's performers as well as special
features on the history of the festival.  Kosmic will have both the tickets
and the magazines available at their shows shortly.  We plan on updating the
website with a partial list of confirmed bands in the near future so be sure
to check back for updates on who's playing.

Until next time...
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.