Kosmic Wednesday!

  • From: Kbjonny@xxxxxxx
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 10:57:49 -0400

  Just another quick reminder that Kosmic Barnyard will be performing tomorrow
night, Wednesday, Oct. 9th, at McGarret's.

  McGarret's, which was formerly known as Heenan's, is located at 946 Elmwood
Ave. (at the intersection of Elmwood Ave. and Bidwell Parkway) in Buffalo, NY.
Directions can be found by visiting their website, www.heenans.com, or by
calling the bar at (716) 883-4913.

  The show should start about 11 PM and there are $2 pints of everything from
Sam Adams to Labatt's Blue available all night.

  Also... when you have a chance, swing by our website and check out the new
logo design posted on our homepage.  We're looking forward to using it, in all
kinds of different colors, on everything from t-shirts to stickers. Drop us a
note in our Guestbook and let us know what you think.  Other designs are
currently in the process of being completed and will be posted soon.

Thanks everybody and we hope to see you all at McGarret's!!
Peace,
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.