Kosmic Barnyard this Friday @ the Whitehouse

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:28:55 -0400

Hey now music fans... we've recently added a last minute gig to our May
schedule and figured that you'd all like to be in the know.

This Friday, May 30th, Kosmic Barnyard will be performing two full sets at
the Whitehouse (no, NOT that Whitehouse) starting at 11:00 PM.  The
Whitehouse is located at 2319 Niagara Falls Boulevard in Niagara Falls, NY,
about a mile north of J.T. Wheatfield's on the right hand side of the Blvd.
just past the railroad overpass.  Call (716) 731-5567 for more info. or
check out www.mapquest.com for directions.  The Whitehouse is a cozy little
place with plenty of good food and beers and a pool table, darts, and video
games to boot!  This will be Kosmic's first time at the Whitehouse and our
first time back to the Niagara Falls area in some time.

In other news... the new website should be up and running by next week (we
hope); we've got a jam packed June ahead of us with gigs throughout the
Buffalo area; the 10th Annual Blind Baby's Holiday Music Extravaganza will
be back in full force at the end of July (more info and bands TBA); and,
we're very proud to announce, Kosmic Barnyard will be setting the stage for
G Love and the Special Sauce on Thursday, August 7th as part of the 17th
Annual Thursday at the Square Concert Series in downtown Buffalo (this is a
FREE show people!).  All in all it's shaping up to be an exciting summer...
we'll be sure to keep you posted on it all through the mailing list and
website.

Thanks again and we hope to see you Friday,
The Barnyard