Kosmic Barnyard Tomorrow Night Live at McGarret's

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:17:26 -0400

 Real quick reminder peoples... tomorrow night, April 23rd, Kosmic Barnyard
will be performing for your aural pleasure at McGarret's.  The show is set
tobegin around 10:30pm-11:00pm and the bar is featuring $2.25 Saranac drafts
ALL night.  McGarret's is located on the corner of Elmwood Ave. and Bidwell
Parkway in Buffalo, NY... about 4-5 blocks South of the Buffalo State
Collegecampus.  The cover is cheap and the beer and tunes will be flowing so
we hope to see a bunch of you there!   In other news... we're getting REAL
close to finishing our new website and it's looking fresh.  We'll hit you
allwith a note as soon as we have it up and running.  We're also working on
anumber of possibilities for future gigs and we'll post any and all dates on
the website as soon as they are confirmed.   Thanks for tuning in, The
Barnyard

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.