• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:58:11 -0500

We hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season and remind you
that there's still a weekend of celebration left.

This Friday, December 31st (otherwise known as New Year's Eve), Kosmic will
be throwing down at Gonzo's, located at 7 Main St., in Lockport, NY
(716-438-5765).  This should be a very special evening as we're planning on
giving it our all to welcome in the New Year.  There will be special guests
joining us in the festivities and Gonzo's has secured itself an ALL NIGHT
LIQUOR LICENSE.  Show time should be about 10 or 10:30 pm, there's no cover
(that we know of), and this will be a 21+ event.  We really hope that you'll
join us for a toast and some jams.

If you can't make it, please keep in mind that Kosmic will be playing the
following weekend, Saturday, January 8th, at Nietzsche's, located at 248
Allen Street, Buffalo, NY (716-886-8539) (www.nietzsches.com).  Kosmic will
be opening the night up for Buffalo rockers The Feast (www.thefeast.biz)
starting at 10:00 pm sharp and we will be playing for about an hour.  This
will be the perfect opportunity to wet your whistle before heading out on a
Saturday night.  The show is a 21+ event and there shouldn't be more than a
couple bucks cover at the door.  Please come on out and represent.

The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.