KOSMIC HOLIDAZE- DECEMBER 11th and 18th

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:46:45 -0500

Hey kids... drop the colored lights and huge inflatable Santas and come out
to celebrate Festivus with the boys.  We've just added a couple shows for
December that we hope you'll join us for.  We'll provide the music and you
bring the eggnog.

Saturday, December 11th at Broadway Joe's (3051 Main St., Buffalo, NY).
Doors at 9pm, JazzBarn at 10pm, and Kosmic at 11pm.  This will be THE show
to bring your little brother or grandma to as it's an 18+ event and we'll be
doing a short set starting at 11pm.  For more info call (716) 836-9555) or
type www.bjoes.com.

Saturday, December 18th at The Summit Street Saloon (320 Summit St.,
Lockport, NY).  Show starts at 10pm.  This is a 21+ event and there's no
cover that we are aware of.  This will be the last Saturday before Santa
tries to stuff his fat ass down your chimney so we're going to blow it up.
We're hoping to have a couple surprises for your stockings as well.  For
more info call (716) 434-0962 or visit out site.

Thanks for your attention and remember... no matter what you believe or what
you're celebrating this month be good to one another and don't eat the brown
acid, i mean, fruitcake.
Best,
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!