KOSMIC HOLIDAY PARTY THIS SATURDAY!

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:03:14 -0500

First of all, a HUGE thanks to those of you that came out to Broadway Joe's
last weekend.  We really appreciate the support and apologize that we got
squeezed a bit on our time.  To make it up to everyone we're putting
together some kind of holiday celebration this weekend, Saturday, December
18th, at the Summit Street Saloon (320 Summit Street) in Lockport, NY.  The
show will start about 10 pm and, while there is no cover charge that we're
aware of, this will be a 21+ event.  We're planning on throwing out a few
holiday treats with guest performances from Dave Stoll (The New 44's),
Jeremy Kiah (The New 44's), and John Rose (Clustafunk).  Don't miss it!  For
more info visit our site or call The Summit at (716) 434-0962.
Peace,
KBY

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.