KOSMIC BARNYARD- VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY BASH THIS SATURDAY

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 18:48:48 -0400

Hello hello hello...  Kosmic would like to invite you all to a very special
birthday celebration this Saturday, May 14th.  In honor of Randy's BIG 3-0,
Jeremy Kiah's 27th and, what the hell, anyone else that celebrates a
birthday in May, Kosmic will be throwing down this Saturday night at
Gonzo's, located on Main Street in Lockport.

You won't see anything on the website because we're just too damn lazy to
update that thing so consider this your Golden Ticket.  Tell your friends
and their friends to come down for a night that will surely be off the hook.
  We've lined up a number of special guests, including John Rose from
Clustafunk, little Dave Stoll, and Psycho Man's Control Box (Darren Shine)
just to name a few.  Doors will open early and the music should start around
11pm and run ALL NIGHT.  Don't worry about paying a cover because this is a
FREE show.  DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!

See ya,
The Barnyard

PS:  We've got a bunch of good stuff lined up for the Summer and promise to
post updates listing upcoming dates on the website soon.

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.