• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:19:32 -0400

A quick reminder that Kosmic Barnyard will be performing an hour set
TOMORROW night, Thursday, July 3rd, at Nietzsche's!  Kosmic will be setting
the stage for Buffalo rockers The Feast.  Come kick off the July 4th holiday
weekend with great live music at one of Buffalo's best live music venues.
Kosmic will begin around 9:00 PM, directly after the Thursday at the Square
festivities.  Nietzsche's is located at 248 Allen Street in Buffalo, NY,
about a block west of the intersection of Elmwood and Allen.  Check our
website for more info. and directions.  To learn more about The Feast visit

Hope to see you all out and we wish you all a safe and happy holiday

The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.