KOSMIC BARNYARD- This WEDNESDAY and HALLOWEEN PARTY

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:39:02 -0400

Hey everyone!  Just a real quick reminder about some upcoming shows:

This Wednesday, October 20th, Kosmic will be back at McGarret's, located at
946 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo (716-883-4913), for another dose of drinks and
Dave.  Doors about 10:30 PM and music at 11:00 PM.  This is a 21 plus event
with a very small cover at the door.

We would also like to take a moment to let you all know about a Halloween
bash we'll be helping to throw on Saturday, October 30th.  This show will
feature a basket full of musical treats, including Asakivle, Kosmic
Barnyard, Gil Transit, and, just recently added, The New 44's.  The party
will be held at The Hangar, located at 650 West Avenue (Rt. 31) in Lockport.
  Doors at 9:00 PM and music to follow shortly thereafter.  Admission is
FREE with a costume (cover charge without).  This is an 18 plus event.  Call
(716) 523-6941 for more info.

Thanks for the read,
KBY