KOSMIC BARNYARD- This Friday and More!

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:48:36 -0400

Hello out there!  Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather... seems
that Summer may have actually made it to Western New York this year after
all (better late than never I guess).
Anyway, we've got a few announcements to make on some upcoming shows and
then we'll let you get back to the beers and bar-b-que.

This Friday, June 27th, Kosmic will be appearing at Merlin's Pub.  Merlin's
Pub is located at 727 Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo, NY (right at the corner of
Elmwood Ave. and Breckenridge St., a block north of West Ferry).  Kosmic is
scheduled to perform two sets beginning around 10:30 PM.  For more info. or
directions please contact Merlin's at (716) 883-7964 or check out our
website.

Kosmic is VERY excited to announce that this Sunday, June 29th, they will be
performing a FREE, afternoon long, outdoors show on the patio of Frizzy's
Bar & Grill as part of the Artvoice Street Festival.  Kosmic plans on
performing two to three sets beginning around 2:30 PM.  Frizzy's is located
at 140 Allen Street, in the historic Allentown section of Buffalo, NY (about
a block or two east of the intersection of Elmwood and Allen).  For those of
you that don't know, the Artvoice Street Festival is an annual day long
celebration of music, dance, food, beverage, arts, and crafts hosted by the
people behind the weekly Artvoice newspaper.  Allen St. will be closed down
from noon until 8:00 PM and there will be a number of bands performing at
bars along Allen, Elmwood, and Delaware with other bands playing from street
stages.  For more info. or directions, as well as a listing of other
participating performers, check out this week's Artvoice or call Frizzy's at
(716) 883-5077.

We'd also like to prep you for a great show coming next week, Thursday, July
3rd, at Nietzsche's.  Kosmic will be setting the stage for Buffalo rockers,
The Feast, with a 90 minute set beginning at 9:00 PM, right after the
Thursday at the Square festivities.  More info. and directions on this show
soon... in the meantime check out The Feast at www.thefeast.freehosting.net.

Please, please, please don't forget about the 10th Annual Blind Baby's
Holiday which is set for July 25th, 26th, and 27th.  The powers that be
behind Blind Baby's are working overtime to make this year's festival one of
the greatest yet.  Confirmed acts include John Brown's Body, One World
Tribe,
Schleigho, Mecca Bodega, The Stoll Brothers, The New 44's, Rhubarb, and
more!  Kosmic Barnyard's set time TBA.  Tickets are available for $30
presale by contacting Kosmic or by calling (716) 433-6980 and include ALL
camping and music for the weekend.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to check in on all the latest
news from us!  We REALLY appreciate it and we'll be sure to keep you updated
on all this and more in future emails and through our website,
www.kosmicbarnyard.com.  Throw an extra wiener on the grill for us and we'll
see you next time.

Peace,
The Barnyard