KOSMIC BARNYARD- Thank You and Upcoming Shows

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:36:13 -0500

First of all, we want to thank everyone that came out to celebrate New
Year's Eve with us.  A couple of us may have had a little too much to
drink... but who didn't?!?  Anyway, it was a GREAT night and it was really
cool to see so many of you out to party with us.  For those of you that
weren't there... sorry to have missed you but thank you again for your
support in 2003.  We look forward to seeing everyone throughout the new

Speaking of which, here are a couple of upcoming dates for the band:

Friday, January 16, 2004, at the Sapphire/Opium Lounge (aka Groove).  Kosmic
will be opening for jazz-jam rockers Clustafunk starting about 10 PM.
Sapphire is located at 481 Pearl Street in Buffalo, NY (phone:
716/842-6784), right next door to Shea's Theatre.  This show is 21 plus and
there will be a $5 cover.

Thursday, January 22, 2004, at McGarret's.  Returning to one of our
favorites, we'll be rocking this one solo all night long.  Plenty of great
beers on tap and drink specials all night.  McGarret's is located at 946
Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo, NY (phone: 716/883-4913), on the corner
of Elmwood Ave. and Bidwell Parkway right next door to Jim's Steakout.  This
is a 21 plus show with a $3 cover.

Peace and thank you!
The Barnyard

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work ?  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.