KOSMIC BARNYARD- Thank You and See You Soon

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:41:39 -0500

Just wanted to thank everyone that came out to our last two shows.  We saw a
lot of old friends and met a lot of great new ones.  A special thanks to
Clustafunk for rockin' it at the Sapphire Lounge with us... we're definitely
looking forward to doing something like that again.

We've decided to lay low for a bit to work on some new (and old) stuff.  We
also plan on continuing to work on updating and changing the website so be
sure to check in from time to time to scope the latest version.  We'll be
sure to give everyone a head's-up when we're ready to hit the stage again
and will post any upcoming shows on the site.  Until then, take care of each
other and stay warm!
The Barnyard

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up ? fast & reliable Internet access with prime

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.