KOSMIC BARNYARD- TOMORROW NIGHT and BLIND BABY'S HOLIDAY!

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:37:21 -0400

A big thank you to those of you that made it out to the last couple of
shows, especially those of you that were kind enough to donate your time,
money, and/or effort to the Fog City benefit last Friday night.  Here's a
couple of things we've got planned for the next week or so that we wanted to
share with you:

TOMORROW- Thursday, August 5th- McGarret's
(946 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 716-883-4913)
Show starts about 11:00 PM and we'll be rocking all night long.  Stop down
after the Square for lots of good music and good times with Dave and the
gang.  Yummy drink specials flowing all night. (21+ event)

NEXT FRIDAY- 11th ANNUAL BLIND BABY's HOLIDAY
That's right, it's back already!  This year's Blind Baby's Holiday will be
kicking off next Friday, August 13th, and running throughout the weekend.
There will be music all night Friday and Saturday from some of the best
local and regional bands, including One World Tribe, Mecca Bodega, Rhubarb,
Johnny Nobody, Lazlo Hollyfeld, The New 44's, and Kosmic Barnyard (plus many
more)!  Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door and the price of
admission includes camping and music for the weekend.  Kosmic is set to
perform Friday night, August 13th, at 9:45 PM on the Main Stage (right
before Mecca Bodega).  Contact us or visit www.blindbabysholiday.com or
jambase.com for tickets, info, and directions.  THIS IS AN ALL AGES EVENT!
DON'T MISS IT!

We're presently in the process of booking shows for the remainder of the
summer (is it gone already?!?!) and on into September and the fall.  Stay
tuned or check the website for info on any and all upcoming dates.  Thanks
for your attention and have a GREAT day!
Best,
KBY