• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:43:16 -0500

A quick reminder to all you good folks out there.  Kosmic will be performing
this Thursday, January 22nd, at McGarret's.  McGarret's is located at 946
Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo (phone: 716/883-4913), across the street from Cafe
Aroma and next door to Jim's Steakout.  There are plenty of yummy beers on
tap and pints are just $2.25 all night.  The show starts about 11 PM, 21
plus, with a $3 cover.  Try to make it out as this will be Kosmic's last
show for a little while as we hunker down to work on some new (and old)
stuff; no worries though as we will eventually return better than before!

A big thank you to everyone that joined us and Clustafunk at the Sapphire
Lounge last Friday; we had a great time (that "Good Morning Little School
Girl>Franklins Tower" with Clustafunk was sick!) and hope you did too.

Also, try to swing by the website as we are working on making some changes
and updates (finally!). There's still a lot of work to be done but our
Guestbook is finally up and running so please drop by and say hello.

Thanks again and we'll see you soon!
The Barnyard

High-speed users?be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.