KOSMIC BARNYARD- THIS SATURDAY AND OTHER SUMMER SHOWS

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:58:15 -0400

Hey everyone... it's been awhile since we've sent one of these bad boys out
but we do have a bunch of dates scheduled for the Summer that we thought you
might like to know about.

First and foremost, we'll be joining Gorilla Punch (aka Left of Center),
808, Clustafunk, The Fat Backs, and Gil Transit this Saturday, June 18th, at
The Hangar.  The Hangar is located at 650 West Avenue (Rt. 31) in Lockport,
right next to Big Ugly's bar.  Music starts at 8:00 pm and will go all
night.  This is an 18+ event, there will be a $5 cover charge.  Call (716)
523-6941 for more info.

Also on tap for this Summer:

Saturday, June 18th- The Hangar (see above)

Thursday, June 23rd- Nietzsche's (with Clustafunk)

Tuesday, June 28th- Molinaro?s ?Cruise Night at the Café?

Friday, July 8th- Gonzo?s

Friday, July 15th thru Sunday, July17th- Blind Baby?s Holiday (weekend long
music festival)

Saturday, July 23rd- ?Cool Whites, Hot Nights? at Becker Farms (wine
tasting)

Friday, August 12th- Mr. Goodbar (with Clustafunk)

More info on each of the above shows can be found by visiting the "Shows"
page on our website, www.kosmicbarnyard.com.  We'll also be sending out
reminders for each show as we get closer to the date.  There are a few other
things that we're currently working on to round out the Summer and
information on any newly confirmed dates will be posted on the website ASAP.

Thanks for the read and we'll see you soon,
KBY

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.