KOSMIC BARNYARD- THIS FRIDAY AT MR. GOODBAR

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:40:10 -0500

Hey everyone! Kosmic is hitting the stage again this weekend with a show on Friday, January 27th, at Mr. Goodbar. Mr. Goodbar is located at 1110 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo.

Actually, it will be pseudo-Kosmic hitting the stage this weekend. We'll have Marshall Timkey sitting in on drums with us that night and will also be joined by Jon Rose on guitar/vocals and Jeremy Kiah on percussion. We'll be playing some Kosmic tunes but also a lot of crazy new stuff and some of your favorite covers a well. We should probably come up with a name for this new collaboration but for now we're going with Kosmic and Friends. Either way it's going to be a blast so tell your friends and come on out.

As an added incentive, we've attached a .pdf file of the flyer for the show. The flyer is good for a free drink (limit one per customer). There's also $2.50 pints of all 30 beers on tap and cheap shots and mixed drinks.

Show starts around 11 pm.

See ya,
KBY