KOSMIC BARNYARD- THANKS AND UPCOMING SHOWS

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:08:55 -0400

Thank you to everyone that came out to Gonzo's on Saturday night, including a strong showing by the class of 1996. For word. We had a great time and it felt like slipping on an old pair of comfy shoes to have Randy behind the kit again. Hopefully we'll have some more opportunities to get together with him in the future.

Please mark your calendars for the following upcoming shows:

Saturday, July 22nd- Becker Farms Winery Bash, 4-7 pm
Becker Farms, 3760 Quaker Rd. in Gasport (772-2211, www.beckerfarms.com)
Buy a glass and sample delicious wines all evening with a special acoustic outdoor set by Kosmic.
PLEASE NOTE- There will NOT be a Becker Farms show on Sunday, July 23rd.

Thursday-Sunday, August 10-13th- The 13th Annual Blind Baby's Holiday
Freedom Park, Drum Rd. in Hartland (417-1789, www.blindbabysholiday.com, www.myspace.com/blindbabysholiday)
Music and camping all weekend long. Don't miss one of the best music festivals in the State! Kosmic will be performing Friday night, AUGUST 11th, around 9 pm. Check the Blind Baby's websites or contact us for ticket info.

Friday, September 22nd- Mr. Goodbar, 11 pm- 3 am
Elmwood Ave., in Buffalo.
Two sets of Kosmic.  More info to be announced soon.

Thanks for reading and we'll see you soon.
The Barnyard

PS: Our website is still seriously outdated so don't rely on anything posted there. We're doing our best to get it updated ASAP.

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!