KOSMIC BARNYARD- THANKS

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:21:05 -0400

Just a quick note of thanks to everyone that made it out to Blind Baby's
Holiday this past weekend.  We felt that it was one of the best Blind Baby's
in recent memory and we hope that everyone out there had as much fun as we
did.  Big props to Brian Christie, Dave Stoll, and everyone else that put in
the time, money, and work to make the weekend such a success!  We'll be
eagerly awaiting next year!

As for Kosmic... we're working on putting some things together for the end
of the summer and on into the fall.  We'll give you a shout as soon as we
have something and always feel free to check the website
(www.kosmicbarnyard.com) for any new shows and other info (in fact, drop by
the Guest Book and add your thoughts to what is becoming quite the
entertaining forum).

Take care!
KBY