• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:50:45 -0400

A BIG thanks to everyone that joined us at Becker Farms this past Saturday. The wine was flowing, horses and chickens were running around, and it even stopped raining for us. Definitely a great afternoon and some good tunes by our Kosmic Funk/Clusta Barnyard contingent. In fact, Becker Farms liked it so much that we're hoping to do something similar with them again this Fall. We'll be sure to keep you posted.

Next up, the 13th Annual Blind Baby's Holiday, August 11th-13th, at Freedom Park on Drum Road in Hartland. You cannot beat BBH for the perfect combination of good music, great people, and a cool place to just let your hair down. Weekend passes are only $25 pre-sale ($50 day of show), which includes the cost of camping and all the music you could possibly want. Contact us or check out the festival sites at www.blindbabysholiday.com and www.myspace.com/blindbabysholiday for tickets and more info. KOSMIC'S SET IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR 10:30 PM- 12 AM ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 11th, to be followed by a BLISTERING SET from local music coalition THE ROOM. DO NOT MISS IT!

Thanks for reading and we'll see you soon.

PS: We don't usually do this, but what the hell. Someone in the group is getting hitched soon so, if you're in the mood for a Stag Party, there will be one for this lucky individual starting at 7:30 pm this Saturday, July 29th, at Molinaro's Banchetto, located at 285 Walnut Street, in Lockport. Tix will be sold at the door for $25 and include food, beer, and entertainment. Respond to this email with any questions or for more info.

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!