KOSMIC BARNYARD RIDES AGAIN THIS SATURDAY NIGHT AT GONZO'S

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:41:36 -0500

First off, a BIG thank you to everyone that came out to Mr. Goodbar this past Friday night. The band did a much better job staying (somewhat) sober than last time and we all still had a great time and hope you did too. We'll be returning to Goodbar in a few short weeks for another Friday night extravaganza on December 8th. We'll have more info on that show, including free drink flyers, soon.

More importantly, Randy "Dandy" Lathbury will be rejoining the group for a special limited appearance this Saturday night at Gonzo's in Lockport. This will mark the first time that Kosmic has been back to Gonzo's since Randy's last performance with the band this Summer. Needless to say, we're all looking forward to holding court at the finest dump on the canal. Gonzo's is located at 7 Main St. in Lockport (438-5765). Unfortunately, we don't have any free drink flyers for this show, but there will be plenty of cheap drinks flowing and no cover charge. Show starts about 11 pm and will run late.

Thanks for tuning in and we'll see everyone on Saturday.
KBY