KOSMIC BARNYARD- NEW YEAR's EVE HOTEL ARRANGEMENTS

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:37:19 -0500

Better late than never... we have found a hotel very close to the venue for
Kosmic's New Year's Eve show.  The Border Inn is located at 2821 Niagara
Falls Boulevard, just down the street from The Whitehouse.  You can contact
The Border Inn by telephone at (716) 743-9224 or toll free at
1-866-315-2821.  They can also be reached via email at
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We're not sure how many open rooms they have or the exact room rates but we
would suggest that anyone that is interested contact the hotel ASAP and
looks into sharing rooms with friends.  For more info you can scope The
Border Inn's website at http://www.borderinninc.com/index.html.

Thanks and we hope to see you all tomorrow night at The Whitehouse, 2319
Niagara Falls Blvd (716/731-5567).
Best,
The Barnyard