• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:09:23 -0400

A BIG thanks to everyone that joined us at McGarret's last week.  It was
especially sweet watching the Red Sox complete the GREATEST comeback of all
time against the Yankees (our apologies to Randy and the rest of you Yankee
fans out there).

Anyway, this SATURDAY, October 30th, Kosmic will be taking part in a
rock-n-roll Halloween bash at the Timkey Limousine Hangar (The Hangar),
located at 650 West Avenue (Rt. 31) in Lockport, NY.  The night will feature
live music from Kosmic Barnyard, The New 44's, Gil Transit, and Frank
Desire's Haitian rhythm project "Asakivle."  Doors open at 9:00pm and there
will be NO cover for those of you with a COSTUME (small cover without).
This is an 18+ event so ALL of your friends and family can join in the
celebration.  Call Tom at (716) 523-6941 for more info.

Also, be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming shows and website updates.  We
should have some of both in the coming weeks.

The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.