KOSMIC BARNYARD AND CLUSTAFUNK REUNION- THIS SATURDAY AT GONZO'S

  • From: Kosmic Barnyard <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:54:34 -0500

One of the best things about the holidays is that they often give us all a
chance to take a break and catch up with family and friends.  We're happy to
announce that this year two of your favorite local bands have had a chance to
reconnect and now we want to share that holiday spirit with all of you.

This SATURDAY, DECEMBER 29th, Kosmic Barnyard and Clustafunk will be reuniting
at Gonzo's in Lockport for an old school rock and roll party.  It's sure to be
quite the party as we celebrate the past and the approaching new year.  So
please mark your calendars, spread the word, and bring your holiday cheer to
Gonzo's on Saturday night.  The show should start between 10:30-11 p.m. and
will run until they shut us down.  As usual, no cover at the door and 21+ to
get in.

We hope to see you all there, but if not, happy holidays and have a great new
year!
Take care,
Kosmic

PS:  For those of you that might need directions, check out the map on Gonzo's
website (http://www.gonzosbar.com/).