KOSMIC AT BECKER FARMS WINE TASTING EVENT ALL WEEKEND LONG

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:04:29 -0400

Well, well, well... it's certainly been awhile since we've sent out a band email.

Thought we'd give you a head's up that The North Country Hobos (aka Kosmic and Friends) will be playing this weekend, September 15th and 16th, at a wine tasting event at Vizcarra Vineyards.

We've played this event for the past two years and each time has been a blast. For a couple of bucks you can sample a ton of great wines and, better yet, the music is free. Or spend a few dollars more and buy yourself your own bottle! This year we'll be playing both Saturday and Sunday, from 1-4 pm each day. This is an outdoor event, so be sure to dress appropriately (although the forecast for Sunday looks great!).

Vizcarra Vineyards is located at Becker Farms, 3760 Quaker Rd., Gasport (716-772-2211). There is more information about the vineyard and the farm, as well as directions, on their website www.beckerfarms.com.

It's been a long time since we've played out, so we're really looking forward to it and hope that you'll join us for at least one of the two days.
Take care,
Kosmic