KOSMIC AND FRIENDS LIVE @ MR. GOODBAR- MARCH 10th

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:52:29 -0500

Hey everyone,

The traveling circus that we call Kosmic and Friends will be hitting the stage at Mr. Goodbar, located at 1110 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo, on Friday, March 10th at 11 P.M.

We're really having a lot of fun and making some great music with this group and our last trip out to Goodbar was a great time. So please join us in knocking a few back and shaking it down in a few weeks.

As with past Goodbar shows, we've attached a .PDF file to this email that you can download and print for a FREE drink at the show. Limit one per customer but we certainly won't tell on you if you cheat and bring a stack. Yes, it's the same as last time (except for the change of date) but we're super lazy- hence, the website not being updated in 6 months!

Thanks,
Kosmic