KOSMIC AND FRIENDS LIVE AT MR. GOODBAR TOMORROW, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8th

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 13:59:02 -0500

Come in from the cold and warm up with some hot tunes and delicious brews. Kosmic will be the featured entertainment tomorrow night, December 8th, at Mr. Goodbar, located at 1110 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo. This will be our last Buffalo show for the year, so we'll be pulling out all the stops. Show starts about 11 P.M. and runs late. This is a 21+ show with a small cover at the door to benefit the band. $2.50 drafts of all 25+ tasty beers on tap. Print out the attached flyer (in .pdf and .jpg formats) for a FREE DRINK.

Stayed tuned for news on any upcoming Holiday and New Year's shows.

Peace,
The Barnyard

WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes ? enter the Microsoft Office Live Sweepstakes http://clk..atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/