KOSMIC AND FRIENDS LIVE AT MR. GOODBAR THIS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:57:33 -0400

Kosmic and Friends, aka Duck Bananza, will be returning to Mr. Goodbar this Friday, September 22nd, at 11 PM. It's ALWAYS a great time at Goodbar and we're expecting more of the same this weekend.

Mr. Goodbar is located at 1110 Elmwood Ave., at the corner of Forest and Elmwood, in Buffalo. Show starts about 11 PM and will run until at least 2 AM. This is a 21+ show and there will be a small cover charge to benefit the band at the door.

Mr. Goodbar features 30 beers on tap with $2.50 pints, $2 mixed drinks, $3 cosmos, and $2.50 shots. Even better, we've attached a flyer in .PDF format that is good for ONE FREE DRINK. Please print out as many as you want and pass them around.

Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing you next week.
Your friends,
Kosmic

PS: We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our website (not that it was up-to-date or anything). We are hopeful that we'll be able to work these in the near future.