A KOSMIC NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!!!

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:34:32 -0500

Ho ho ho... Merry Festivus!  A big jolly thank you to everyone that came out
to the Summit last weekend.  Our special friends got down like freaks, the
lights were cool, the beer was cold, and we had a great time.  We can only
hope that you all enjoyed yourselves as much.

Next up... NEW YEAR'S EVE.  Just confirmed that Kosmic will be celebrating
the end, or beginning, of the year at Gonzo's, located at 7 Main Street,
Lockport, NY (716-438-5765).  For those of you that don't know, New Year's
Eve will be NEXT Friday, December 31st.  Gonzo's has an ALL NIGHT LIQUOR
LICENSE so there will be no end to the party until it's time to grab an Egg
McMuffin or something.  We're in the process of putting the details together
now, including an opening act and special guests for a late night/early
morning set.  Show starts at 10:00 pm, there is no cover that we're aware
of, and this is a 21+ event.  More info will be posted on our website
shortly.

We're hoping that you can join us for New Year's but, if not, thank you all
for everything this year and please have a SAFE, HEALTHY, and HAPPY Holiday
with your friends and family.
Best,
Kosmic

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!