[knoxrowing] Re: Saturday Open Row/Lunch

  • From: Robin Brown <rdbaoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knoxrowing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 20:47:12 -0500

I might have a conflict, otherwise I’m all in. I’ll let you know in the morning.

On Dec 9, 2022, at 8:39 PM, Allie S. Basso <alliesprs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I won't be able to make it bc the time is too close to our annual Christmas train trip tomorrow on the 3 rivers Rambler (the train that goes right by the cage). I'll be thinking of you all when we pass by! I do love the idea of still meeting up when weather doesn't permit a row. Hope I can make it next time :)
Allie
On Fri, Dec 9, 2022, 7:46 PM Davis Kimberly Louise <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be happy to attend! 😊

Kim