KashiYatra 2010, Cultural Fest of IT BHU, Varanasi, Jan 22-24 2010

  • From: "knowafest.com" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "knowafest.com Campus Fests" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 01:46:32 +0530

If you have already unsubscribed from our mails, please give us another 48
hours to complete the procedure. If not, please click
here<knowafest-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe>

Kashi Yatra 2010
Annual Cultural Fest of IT, BHU, Varanasi
Jan 22-24 2010

Click here to visit
website<http://www.knowafest.com/2009/10/kashiyatra-10-it-bhu-varanasi-cultural.html>

IT Gymkhana Presents: Kashiyatra 2010

The annual cultural fest of IT BHU

So you really thought that all engineers do is play with circuits? This time
give it a serious thought and if you are in for a mind boggling surprise,
come be a part of Kashiyatra - IT BHU's cultural festival that has been host
to participants from across the country for over 27 years now and this time
it gets bigger than it’s ever got.

Fashion, Dance, Music, Theatre, Art, Poetry, Rock........ you name it and
its here. So if you think you've got any form of talent to showcase this is
just the right stage for you, with prizes worth over Rs. 1 lakh and goodies
worth Rs. 175000 waiting the right contender.

And when you've have had enough of a day of competition, sit back, relax and
submerge your soul in our starry pronites. Get ready for a laughter riot

unleashed by legendary poet Kumar Vishwas, rock to the rhythm of "JAL" the
band, savour a rapturous fusion night with David Laborier from Luxembourg
and Pt.Deobrat Mishra or simply dance your feet out on our DJ nite.

This place aint meant for any laziness. If you are looking forward to four
recklessly eventful days of your lives then simply let this wave sweep you
away.

As we say at Kashiyatra "Make your move".

And this is only the tip of the ice berg, there's a lot more to be found out
on website. Please click
here<http://www.knowafest.com/2009/10/kashiyatra-10-it-bhu-varanasi-cultural.html>

Are you making you move?