RE: more follow up

  • From: "Monte Keady" <MKeady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathsiskiyouems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:09:48 -0800

Thank you and it sounds like there is good stuff happening.  If it
helps, in Klamath we had a private ambulance for years and our
firefighters would jump on the rig and drive as well as assist in
patient care.  I don't think we ever performed primary care though, and
it was Oregon.

Monte B Keady

Division Chief - Training/EMS

Klamath County Fire District No. 1