RE: more follow up

  • From: Cheryl Hukill <chukill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klamathsiskiyouems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klamathsiskiyouems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:49:07 -0800

I would like to know too.

From: klamathsiskiyouems-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:klamathsiskiyouems-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monte Keady
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:29 PM
To: klamathsiskiyouems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: more follow up

Thank you Dan, I appreciate the work you are doing and trust that your
diligence will pay off.

On another matter.  I was able to attend the Dorris Fire annual banquet and was
treated to a fine dinner by an organization that showed a lot of pride in their
service to their community.  Thank you Chief Frost for the invitation.  Also in
attendance were personnel from Basin, and Butte Valley Ambulance.

Since then, I heard that the Dorris Fire and Butte Valley Ambulance people got
together for a meeting.  Can anyone provide an update on this?

Monte B Keady
Division Chief - Training/EMS
Klamath County Fire District No. 1
143 N Broad Street,