[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V1 #15

  • From: "Leslie M. Kuretzky" <28286574881@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sir

Actually, Rocky is my bird and the star of several videos. I am Leslie  :)

My husband does not stick to any regiment as far as diet is concerned but when
we were married 20 years ago, he was very sick then  :(

Leslie

The Cheapest Facelift is a Laugh

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his
tongue

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle.

When life throws you lemons, make lemonade!