[klaatumail] WCCC (no kk)

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:58:25 -0400

From Dean:

  Hey Dave, If you could pass this to the list I would really appreciate
it.

    I`m not sure how many other people called in to recommend me for the
morning show on WCCC, but I called in numerous times. I guess I got
their attention because they have a montage that they keep playing that
has me saying, "I want to hear myself, Dean Thut, Dean The Milkman every
morning." Then the last person says, I`m sure glad you got rid of that
self promoting bastard Sebastian. HaHaHaHa............at least I got
their attention.

   If you still want to call in, the number is 1-860-527-7625. That`s
Dean The Milkman In The Morning............

 Dean Thut
(((((Deans Milk Co.)))))
http://www.myspace.com/deansmilkcom
http://www.myspace.com/dean_thut