[klaatumail] One Final Word

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

When She was 9 years old, my mother wrote a poem about General James Doolittle
and his attack on Japan.(My mothers maiden name was Doolittle). Someone passed
this poem on to the General and he wrote
my mother a nice thank you note with an autographed picture.  This ,in
turn,set off a media campaign of radio, newspaper and magazine
articles. We made a point of displaying these proud mementos at her
wake.

   There were many great things about her. Now I will shut up about it.

 Dean Thut
(((((Deans Milk Co.)))))
http://www.myspace.com/deansmilkcom
http://www.myspace.com/dean_thut