[klaatumail] Re: Off-topic: requiring entertainment lawyer

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:52:21 -0400

Glen,

Call Paul Irvine at Sanderson Entertainment Law - he's been my paralegal for 7
years (got me my deals with Ian Anderson, Leo Sayer, and others).

As a paralegal he'll be half the cost of a lawyer. And because you only need
contractual overviews, he can do all the same work as a lawyer.

(416) 971-6616

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com