[klaatumail] Re: No Konntent: Posting my first YouTube video... on UC

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:33:06 -0400

Barney,

Congratulations on controlling (if not conquering) your disability. You're a
brave warrior and happy to hear you're the exception and not the rule. Shout it
from the rooftops. Sounds to me like the naysayers are the same people that
told my wife that IBS was NOT stress induced.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com

> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:27:57 -0300
> Subject: [klaatumail] No Konntent: Posting my first YouTube video... on UC
> From: barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hey friends, S:^D
>
> (Warning: if you're queasy even thinking about Ulcerative Colitis, stop here.)
>
> By the time those attending the big Konvention in Toronto first saw me
> in person, you'd already missed the worst years of my bout with
> Ulcerative Colitis. But trust me, in early 2003, I couldn't leave the
> house without two pairs of Depends and several prayers.
>
> This week, after having slacked from my tried-and-proven methods of
> keeping my health in check, I pushed myself to get chomping at the bit
> once again and do the things to get me healthy again. During this
> time, something was telling me to start blogging, posting, doing
> _something_ online to share how I was able to get myself healthy again
> without surgery.
>
> Tonight, I checked the word regarding Ulcerative Colitis on YouTube, I
> was _shocked_ to find out that people were strongly disapproving of
> comments suggesting that _diet_ may have an effect on UC. You guys
> know that I rarely tout myself in this fashion, but I know that I'm
> living proof that diet _does_ have an effect on mine.
>
> For those who want to start talking about it, you can check my first
> personally-made video on YouTube: "Conquering Ulcerative Colitis
> WITHOUT SURGERY : Prologue". It's unrehearsed, unscripted, and
> entirely train-of-thought (except for the location of shooting).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yeUcuiRC1E
>
> My apologies to those who have taken offense to this message... To
> others who know someone suffering from UC or Crohn's, feel free to
> pass this on.
>
> Thanks, S:^D
> Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?60826