[klaatumail] Re: New Dee Long solo rarities

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:32:30 -0400

I hear ya. I don't hate or even dislike the sounds. In fact, I like the NEW
synth and sample models for the reasons Dave Bradley dislikes them. I prefer
the sampled sound of a real instrument rather than the sound of an instrument
being imitated (which is what Moogs and mellotrons attempted to do). Just my
own preference.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234