[klaatumail] Milkman on WCCC

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

   I obviously didn`t get the job for hosting the morning show on WCCC, but I
did get their attention. The played a montage during their supposed decision
making process that included my name. I got lots of messages from people who
actually seemed to think I had a chance at the job.

   However, I got a call from them today and they want me to do an hour this
Sunday. :-) I`ll be on at 10 pm. I have no idea what  I`m doing  but I seem to
have given them the impression that I do. We`ll see what happens.
 Dean Thut
(((((Deans Milk Co.)))))
http://www.myspace.com/deansmilkcom
http://www.myspace.com/dean_thut